JEB: Jurnal Ekonomika dan Bisnis (Journal of Economics and Business) invites scholars and researchers in the field of Economics, Management and Accounting).
Papers submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- The article has not yet been published elsewhere, original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- The article contains introduction, result, discussion, conclusion.
- Abstract written in Bahasa and English maximum length each 250 words, explaining introduction, method, result, and discussion.
- Keywords contain three to five words/phrases separated by semicolon and arranged by alphabetic.
- Introduction consisting of the background of study, problem, methods, previous research and theoretical framework.
- All submitted articles are subject to review of the editors, editorial board, and blind reviewers.
- Articles will be published in English and Bahasa Indonesia and; approximately 5.500 - 9.000 words including tables, and figures.
- Citations and bibliographical style must be set automatically using Reference Manager (e.g. Mendeley, EndNote, Zotero) in Chicago Manual of Style 16thEdition (full-note), for guidance click.
- Any notes may appear in footnote.
- Submissions that violate our guidelines concerned with formatting or length will be rejected without review.
- Papers must be written based on the template and author guidelines.
- This journal accepts only electronic submissions.